The 32nd annual three day GREAT AMERICAN ANTIQUEFEST routinely attracts 150 dealers from across the United States and Canada and
4,000 to 6,000 customers.
Held in a beautiful lake shore park eight miles west of
Syracuse, the Antiquefest occurs in the geographic center of Upstate New
York - still one of the most productive regions for good quality
antiques anywhere in the country.
With acres of quality antiques, abundant and delectable
foods, amenities that make shopping easy including bulky item pickup
services and free directories, anticipate delightful antiquing at the
Great American Antiquefest.
Official hotel of Antiquefest Call 1-315-701-5000 for special show rates! Or click on the logo.
32nd Annual Great American Antiquefest - July 24,25,26, 2015
Onondaga Lake Park
3813 Longbranch Rd., Liverpool, NY 13088
8 miles west of Syracuse
• FRI 9am-12pm $20
“Set-up Shopper” While dealers unpack; includes
re-entry on Saturday & Sunday General Admission from 12pm-4pm $7
The Antiquefest offers an uncommonly beautiful site, a
tradition of innovative promotion and exposure to thousands of eager
customers from across the U.S. and Canada.
• BOOTHS: 150 open air booths (20'x20' - $185), 40 booths in two
enclosed tents (19'x14' - $295). All sites pre-assigned. After July 1 add $20
• BOOTH ASSIGNMENT: Previous year dealers may retain their same booth
location or request preference on a new location, provided their contract is
received by March 31. After March 31 all booths are assigned on a "first
come-as available" basis. Exhibitors who request a new location and first
time exhibitors will receive notification of their new booth approximately
two weeks after March 31.
• TWO DEALER REGISTRATION PERIODS: Thursday, 9am-5pm and Friday, 7am
• THE SHOW IS OPEN: to the general public"Set-up Shoppers" on Friday 9am-12pm.General Admission Friday Noon -4pm, Saturday, 9am-5pm and
• CAMPING: permitted in exhibitor's assigned booth (no water or
electric hookups available).
• PERSONAL NEEDS: Breakfast is available from certain vendors daily;
drinking fountains, restrooms, pay phone,etc. on-site
are located at nearby park building.
• STAFF ASSISTANCE: Exhibitors may retain Antiquefest Inc. staff to
assist with loading or unloading and understand and agree that they are
hiring these porters at the exhibitor's own risk. Remuneration for services
is negotiated directly with porter.
• REPRODUCTIONS/COLLECTIBLES: The promoter reserves the right to
have any items removed from sale that are not, in the opinion of the
promoter, in the best interest of the show.
To request a dealer invitation call: 315-686-5789
Expect these amenities at the show...
A free mobile pickup system for bulky purchases,
Free "Dealer-Directory" for customers
And at the Antiquefest, it's not only possible to enjoy a break from the
rigors of antique treasure hunting - it's part of the fun! Tempting food
booths, plenty of tree shaded rest areas and waterfront ambiance refresh
visitors for another round of shopping.
• SET UP SHOPPER TICKETS: Friday morning shopping occurs while the
dealers are unpacking. Admission on Friday is $20 from 9am-12pm which
includes re entry on Saturday and Sunday during regular show hours. General
admission on Friday is from 12pm-4pm, tickets are $7.
• PETS: For a more enjoyable visit to the show, please leave your pet
• Advance ticket sales before July 1: Send check payable to Antiquefest Inc.
for exact amount of ticket price along with name, address and phone number
to: Allman Promotions LLC, P.O. Box 470, Clayton, NY 13624. Advance sale tickets
will be sent to you by mail and are non refundable. No advance sale tickets
processed after July 1.
Content copyright . allmanpromotions.com. All rights reserved.